The Overload Protector is used as a safety measure to prevent an overload of current on your electric winch.
The operation is centred around a Shunt Resistor to detect the electric current. This element is very accurate, responsive and easy to use, whilst offering stable performance and low power consumption.
We strongly recommend using a OLP on any recovery winch as this counts as a safety feature when IN and NOT IN use.
- Can be used for any winch which uses a HD contactor.
- Can use either wireless, remote lead or extension socket or a combination of two to operate the winch.
- Resets after approx. 10 secs.
- Very accurate amperage trip.
- Small and easy to install.
- Waterproof resistor.
- 1.5m extension included.
- Range: 0-450A
- Current detection accuracy: ±5%
- Normal working environment conditions:
- Environment temperature: -40 to +45°C
- Relative humidity: <95% RH 25°C
|Winch Model||Voltage||Product Code||Trip Level|
|EN6000 / 8000 Samurai||12v||OLP6000EN12||330A|
|EN6000 / 9500 Samurai||24v||OLP6000EN24V||200A|