This Wireless unit from Lodar is ideal for controlling 4 functions such as an electric winches or multiple hydraulic pieces of equipment that are controlled by 12 volt or 24 volt solenoids.
- 5 year pro-rated warranty
- Suitable for 12v/24v and electro-hydraulic systems plus with Master Output feed
- Simple to fit
- This added safety feature creates a live connection every time the receiver is activated which can be set up to an alarm or warning beacon to alert anyone surrounding the equipment that it is in use
- Mounted keypad on receiver, handset is also cased in a PVC cover with lanyard attached
- Various legend options available
- Operates up to 60m from the receiver
The Lodar remote control system can be mounted almost anywhere on a vehicle as there are no complicated external wires to run or fiddly aerials to be installed - everything is internal in the receiver unit. Wiring in a Lodar system could not be easier. The basic 2 function system has just 4 wires to connect, Positive, Ground, Solenoid in and Solenoid out. The Multi Function systems simply add a pair of wires for each additional function. The receiver works in both 12v and 24v applications, meaning there is only one version of each system. The transmitter has an internal aerial, with large buttons that are easy to locate. Buttons on all units include a Reset/Stop button. Safety is an important element in the design of the new Lodar 9000. ALL models have an Electronic Stop System (ESS), with the Reset now being controlled from the Transmitter. The Receiver no longer has relays but solid state switching, overcoming the potential problem of sticking relays and allowing close control of the current to prevent burnt tracks in the event of overload. One of the fantastic features of the Lodar range is the ability to configure the units buttons to suit your own personal application. There are currently 987 'pairs' of buttons available! If you need an alternative setup to the one shown, please get in touch. Please do note however that custom configurations are made to order and lead times can vary. Details of all the available inserts are available here: Please note that the colour of the protective rubber cover on the handset is provided in either black or grey dependant on stock availability.