Take the guess work out of load height measurement or measuring access clearance with a Recovery and Winch height stick.
A simple flip of the 950mm Long over centre measuring arm locks it in position.
Each section fully extends then locks into position via the spring loaded locking push buttons.
The circular bubble level ensures the stick is at the correct angle.
Ideal for measuring:
• Loads on commercial vehicles
• Multideck car transporters
• Recovery & salvage vehicles
• Building & construction use, scaffolding heights, etc.
• Lifting cranes • Boats • Caravans and Motorhomes
• Cars and trailers
• 1240mm (closed) x 55.0mm wide
• 5 sliding section aluminium
• 5.0 metre (16 feet 5 inch) overall length
• Accuracy /- 3mm (Full length) /-0.5mm (per metre)
• Metric graduation: 10mm increments
• Imperial Graduation: 8th/1inch/1foot
• 950mm long, overcentre measuring arm with plastic covered tip
• Circular level bubble
• Packed in holdall bag with Velcro end flap closure
• Weight 2.1 Kgs