Dipetane fuel treatment for diesel, petrol and kerosene engines.
Why Choose Dipetane?
• Up to 10% Better Fuel Consumption
• Up to 25% Lower Emissions
• Reduces Greenhouse Gas Emissions by up to 25%
• Protect Your Injectors Against Low Sulphur and Poorly Combusting Fuel
• Cleans Fuel Injectors
• Solves Diesel Problems
• Up to 50% Extended Engine Rebuild Frequency for Passenger Ferries
• Up to 66% Longer Engine Oil Life
• Lowers Engine Oil Maintenance Costs
• Longer Domestic Heating Boiler Life
• Reduced Smoke Impact on Neighbours When Used in Domestic Oil Heating Boilers
• Irish Manufactured
What is Dipetane?
Dipetane is a 100% hydrocarbon liquid fuel treatment as opposed to an additive. It contains nothing that is not already in the fuel. Dipetane assumes the characteristics of the fuel it is treating. It is a single product for all fuels. It has its own lubricant and it complies with all relevant British and USA Standards,including low sulphur fuels. Dipetane is "self-mixing" That is to say: just add Dipetane to your fuel and that's it.
• No Detergents
• No Cetane Enhancers
• No Octane Boosters
• No Heavy Metals
Mixing Ratio Dipetane is mixed in the ratio of 1:200 for all liquid hydrocarbon fuels: petrol, diesel #1 and #2, kerosene, bunker and heating oil and bio-diesel.
Supplied in a 1 litre bottle to treat up to 200 litres of fuel.